What are the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners? The web hosting industry offers top paying affiliate programs on the market, which is great for beginners and advanced marketers.
Does affiliate marketing really work? This is a common question many people ask who are just getting started in affiliate marketing. The answer is yes but affiliate marketing is a lot of hard work but don’t let that discourage you. Once you get past the grind things get easier and it’s very rewarding. You can easily make over 100k if you do it right. Whether you’re an affiliate blogger, affiliate Youtuber or a new website owner looking to make more money, it’s important to choose an affiliate program with a solid reputation.
In order to be successful in affiliate marketing as a beginner, you’ll need to learn how to best traffic sources for affiliate marketing drive traffic to your website or blog and convert leads into sales. If you don’t have a website or blog, you can expand your reach by promoting on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter and Pinterest. It’s best to use as many of these marketing channels as possible but it’s up to you. If you’ve never promoted a product or service before, no need to worry, there’s tons of Youtube videos online that can guide you in the right direction.
Before you start recommending hosting platforms to your audience, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the web host’s services. For example, you should be familiar with the pricing, plans, feature’s and pros and cons of using their service so you can communicate this to your audience.
Many beginner affiliates choose an affiliate program based on the commission rate alone. It’s great to get high paying commissions but you need to make sure that the company you plan on promoting offers quality service with a good reputation.
It’s a good idea to make sure that you fully understand the commission structure and details. You want to get paid right? There’s some affiliate programs that pay per click, pay daily, pay monthly but which one is best for you?
We believe that some of the best web hosting affiliate programs offer performance-based commissions or recurring commissions, which allow you to make the highest paying commissions, which leads us into our list of the best affiliate programs for beginners:
1. SiteGround Affiliate Program
SiteGround is one of the best affiliate programs for beginners that offers great commissions and incentives. SiteGround is known for offering the best optimized WordPress hosting. In fact, they are one of the few who are officially recommended by WordPress.org.
By joining their affiliate program, you can earn between $50 and $100+ depending how many referrals you generate. With SiteGround, you can feel confident recommending their services because they have a reputation for being the best web hosting. Here are a few reasons why SiteGround is the best:
- Performance-based commissions – More customers referred, higher commissions earned!
- Weekly payments & no minimum payout – They pay commissions weekly and even if you made only one sale.
- Short withhold period – 30 days after the sale your commission can be processed.
- Affiliate Area – SiteGround’s affiliate area has simple and easy tools to keep track of your performance: You can keep track of sales and commissions, examine payments history, create and compare different campaigns and more.
- Affiliate Support – After you join the SiteGround affiliate program, you get an affiliate manager assigned to your account. You can get support from your affiliate manager, ask questions, and even get affiliate marketing tips for beginners.
Read our SiteGround Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the SiteGround Affiliate Program
2. Bluehost Affiliate Program
The Bluehost affiliate program is a top paying affiliate program and a popular choice for new affiliate marketers. If you’re looking for no cost affiliate marketing for beginners then Bluehost is a great option. Signing up is quick, easy and free. After you sign up, you’ll immediately receive a unique tracking code to use on your website or blog so you can start promoting.
As a Bluehost affiliate you will have access to custom banners and links to place on your website. For every visitor who clicks through your link and signs up, you’ll receive $65 in commission. It’s that easy! You will also have support from Bluehost affiliate managers to help you succeed as one of their affiliates.
- Free to Join Signing up is absolutely free and you’ll receive a unique tracking code right to place on your website immediately.
- Reliable Tracking -Our custom tracking is hard coded into our platform. We use advanced, customized technology to ensure you always get credit for every single referral.
- Unlimited Earnings – There’s no restriction on the amount money you can earn. The more customers you refer, the more you earn!
- Customized Campaigns – Use your tracking links to monitor your marketing efforts. You can compare campaigns by clicks, conversions, and more.
- Promotional Resources – Bluehost provides you with a nice selection of promotional banners and ads that you can use on your website to increase conversion rates.
- Affiliate Support – Bluehost affiliate managers are there to help with any questions, issues and support.
Read our Bluehost Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Bluehost Affiliate Program
3. WP Engine Affiliate Program
The WP Engine affiliate program is one of our favorite affiliate marketing programs for beginners. WP Engine offers a high paying affiliate program with big commissions starting at $200.
You can earn progressively higher payouts by referring more users to the WP Engine web hosting platform. The more you customers you refer, the higher commissions you can earn. Here are some of the reasons we love the WP Engine’s Affiliate Program:
- 2 ways to earn – $200 minimum commissions for WP Engine sales and 35% of StudioPress theme sales
- One link referral tracking – Earn commissions for new WP Engine and StudioPress sales with just one click.
- Custom creative & landing pages – Choose from pre-designed banners and landing pages.
- Long affiliate cookies – Get credit for all WP Engine referrals made within 180 days or 60 days for StudioPress theme sales.
- Exclusive affiliate discounts – WP Engine offers exclusive, custom discounts and promotions you can offer to your audience.
- Dedicated affiliate team – Access to a friendly and dedicated WP Engine affiliate manager ready to help.
Read our WP Engine Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the WP Engine Affiliate Program
4. HostGator Affiliate Program
The HostGator Affiliate Program is a great way to make money online for beginners. They allow you to create custom coupon codes and tracking links. By referring HostGator services you can receive commissions from $50 to $125 per qualifying signup. So, the more customers you refer to the hosting referral program, the more you earn, it’s that simple. As an affiliate, you will have access to banners that you can use to promote HostGator hosting. There’s no cost to join as a HostGator Affiliate, and your earning potential is endless. Here are all the reasons why HostGator is on our list of the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners:
- Progressive Commissions – The more you refer, the more you earn.
- Custom Coupon Codes and Tracking Links – As an HostGator affiliate you get custom coupons and promotions you can offer your audience and tracking links to keep track of your promotional efforts.
- Promotional Banners – Choose from pre-designed banners to place on your website or blog.
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookie Duration – The tracking cookie is valid for 60 days. To be fair to all affiliates, referrals are awarded on a last click basis. So, if someone uses your affiliate link last before signup, it will overwrite any other affiliate cookie in HostGators tracking system. HostGator’s system will always track which affiliate’s link or advertisement was last clicked by the referral.
- Monthly Payout – Every month you will receive a pay via PayPal or Check for each qualifying signup.
- Affiliate Support – HostGator has a designated affiliate department you can contact via email to assist affiliates with questions, help and support.
Read our HostGator Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the HostGator Affiliate Program
5. Kinsta Affiliate Program
The Kinsta AffiliateProgram is a great affiliate marketing program for beginners. You can earn up to $500 for every referral + 10% monthly recurring lifetime commissions. This is one of the best hosting affiliate programs that offer residual or passive income.
- 2 ways to earn – You can earn money for each customer you refer and also earn monthly recurring commissions for the lifetime of the customer your referred, giving you two ways to make money and build passive income.
- Monthly Payouts -Payouts are sent directly to your PayPal account each month.
- Real Time Affiliate Tracking – Track how your links perform in real time to monitor your marketing efforts.
- Banners – Kinsta affiliates have access to banners and marketing material you can use on your website.
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookies – Get credit for all Kinsta referrals made within 60 days.
- In-Depth Analytics –View analytics for each referral, including when they upgrade, downgrade, or cancel. You can also see when you’ll get paid for each commissions or recurring commission.
- Affiliate Academy – Learn how to increase your referrals and earn passive income through the Kinsta Affiliate Academy. You will access to affiliate marketing guides and tips so you can take your marketing to the next level.
- Multilingual dashboard –The Kinsta affiliate dashboard is available in five different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Affiliate Support – Kinsta has a marketing team and support support channel to assist you with questions, tips, strategies and support.
Read our Kinsta Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Kinsta Affiliate Program
6. Shopify Affiliate Program
The Shopify Affiliate Program is another great affiliate marketing program for beginners. Shopify is the absolute best eCommerce platform on the market. You can earn up to $58 for each user who signs up for a paid Shopify plan with your referral link. You can also earn $2000 for each “Shopify Plus” referral. Shopify offers affiliate support via phone, email, or live chat, which is great because most affiliate programs only offer email support. As a Shopify affiliate, you’ll have access to pre-made marketing material that can be used to promote to your audience on your website or blog. Shopify is easy to promote because is such a great service for anyone who needs to start an eCommerce store.
- 2 ways to earn – Shopify affiliates can earn average commissions of $58 for each referral who signs up for a paid plan and $2000 for each Shopify Plus referral. Shopify Plus is Shopify’s enterprise eCommerce platform for larger sized businesses.
- Monthly Payouts – Payouts are sent directly to your PayPal account each month.
- Real Time Affiliate Tracking – Track how your links perform in real time to monitor your marketing efforts.
- Marketing Material & Resources – Shopify affiliates have access to marketing material you can use on your site.
- 30-Day Affiliate Cookies – Get credit for referrals made within 30 days. If a visitor clicks on your unique affiliate link, then you’ll be credited with the referral as long as the visitor signs up for a 14-day free trial within 30 days.
- Affiliate Support – Shopify has a marketing team and support support channel to assist you with questions, tips, strategies and support.
Read our Shopify Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Shopify Affiliate Program
7. Fiverr Affiliate Program
The Fiverr Affiliate Program allows affiliates to earn commissions ranging from $15 to $50 depending on what category your referral purchases from. You will be qualified for a commission once your referral purchases for the first time on Fiverr.
- No Limit On Earning Potential – You can get paid for every first-time buyer with no referral limit and a lifetime attribution.
- Dashboard & Real Time Tracking – Easy-to-use dashboards to manage and monitor your affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Marketing Materials & Resources – Fiverr affiliates have access to marketing material and resources you can use to help you become a successful marketer.
- 12-Month Affiliate Cookies – Get commission for all Fiverr referrals who are first-time buyers within 12-months of clicking your affiliate link.
- Affiliate Support – Fiverr has a dedicated affiliate marketing manager to assist you with questions, strategies and support.
Read our Fiverr Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Fiverr Affiliate Program
Thanks for reading our list of the best affiliate marketing programs for beginners. You can’t go wrong signing up for any one of these affiliate marketing companies. We wish you much success in your affiliate marketing journey. In order to start affiliate marketing you’ll need a website so make sure you choose the best hosting. Also, if you need a step by step tutorial on how to build a WordPress site, please visit our step by step tutorial on How to Create a WordPress Website for Beginners.
Keywords: best affiliate marketing programs for beginners, affiliate marketing tips for beginner, affiliate marketing companies,no cost affiliate marketing, highest paying hosting affiliate programs, best web hosting affiliate programs, best affiliate programs, siteground affiliate, web hosting affiliate program residual income, domain affiliate programs, best web hosting affiliate program, best web hosting affiliate programs, highest paying affiliate programs list, free web hosting affiliate program, bluehost affiliate, affiliate programs that pay per click, hostgator affiliate, affiliate programs that pay daily, siteground affiliate, bluehost affiliate program, highest paying affiliate programs, wpengine affiliate, hostgator affiliate program, shareasale affiliate programs, wp engine affiliate program, top paying affiliate programs, free affiliate programs