What's the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs for 2019?
Looking to join the best web hosting affiliate programs? We compiled the highest paying affiliate programs list for web hosting services. The web hosting industry offers top paying affiliate programs and some of the best affiliate programs for beginners to make money. Check out our list of the the best affiliate programs for bloggers and beginners.
Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
|Rank||Web Hosting||Commission Rates||Cookie Duration||Affiliate Reviews||Affiliate Rating|
|1||SiteGround Affiliate Program||$50 to $150 Per Signup||60 days||SiteGround Review||(5 / 5)|
|2||Bluehost Affiliate Program||$65 Per Signup||30 days||Bluehost Review||(4.9 / 5)|
|3||HostGator Affiliate Program||$50 to $125 Per Signup||60 days||HostGator Review||(4.9 / 5)|
|4||WP Engine Affiliate Program||$200 Per Signup||180 days||WP Engine Review||(4.8 / 5)|
|5||Kinsta Affiliate Program||$50 to $500 Per Signup 10% monthly recurring lifetime commissions||60 days||Kinsta Review||(4.8 / 5)|
1. SiteGround Affiliate
SiteGround is one of the best web hosting affiliate programs that offers give great commissions and incentives. SitGround is known for offering the best optimized WordPress hosting. In fact, they are one of the few who are officially recommended by WordPress.org. By joining their affiliate program, you can earn between $50 and $100+ depending how many referrals you generate. With SiteGround, you can feel confident recommending their services because they are top notch host.
- Generous performance-based commissions – The better you perform, the higher your earnings.
- Weekly payments & no minimum payout – They pay commissions weekly and even if you made only one sale
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookies – Get credit for all SiteGround referrals made within 60 days.
- Short withhold period – 30 days – Only 30 days after the sale commission is good to go!
- Comprehensive Stats in Your Affiliate Area – SiteGround’s affiliate area has simple and easy tools to keep track of your performance: You can keep track of sales and commissions, examine payments history, create and compare different campaigns and more.
Read our SiteGround Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the SiteGround Affiliate Program
2. Bluehost Affiliate
The Bluehost affiliate program is one of the top paying affiliate programs and a popular choice among affiliate marketers. Signing up is quick, easy and free. After you sign up, you’ll immediately receive a unique tracking code to use on your website or blog so you can start promoting.
Recommend Bluehost web hosting services on your website with custom banners and links. For every visitor who clicks through your link and signs up, you’ll receive $65 in commission. It’s that easy! Bluehost affiliate managers offer great customer support to their affiliates and want to help you succeed.
Read our Bluehost Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Bluehost Affiliate Program
3. WP Engine Affiliate
The WP Engine affiliate program is one of our favorite highest paying affiliate programs on the list. WP Engine offers a high-ticket affiliate program with big commissions starting at $200. You can earn progressively higher payouts by referring more users to the WP Engine web hosting platform. Here are some of the reasons we love the WP Engine’s Affiliate Program:
- 2 easy & powerful ways to earn – $200 minimum commissions for WP Engine sales and 35% of StudioPress theme sales.
- One link referral tracking – Earn commissions for new WP Engine and StudioPress sales with just one link.
- Custom creative & landing pages – choose from pre-designed banners and landing pages
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookies – Get credit for all WP Engine referrals made within 180 days or 60 days for StudioPress theme sales.
- Exclusive affiliate discounts – WP Engine offers exclusive, custom discounts and promotions you can offer your audience.
- Dedicated affiliate team – Access to WP Engine affiliate managers for questions and support.
Read our WP Engine Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the WP Engine Affiliate Program
4. HostGator Affiliate
The HostGator Affiliate Program is a great way to make money online for bloggers or beginners. They allow you to create custom coupon codes and tracking links. By referring HostGator services you can receive commissions from $50 to $125 per qualifying signup. So, the more customers you refer to the hosting referral program, the more you earn, it’s that simple. As an affiliate, you will have access to banners that you can use to promote HostGator hosting. There’s no cost to join as a HostGator Affiliate, and your earning potential is endless.Here are all the reasons why HostGator is on our list of the best high paying affiliate programs:
- Progressive Commissions – The more you refer, the more you earn.
- Custom Coupon Codes and Tracking Links – As an HostGator affiliate you get custom coupons and promotions you can offer your audience and tracking links to keep track of your promotional efforts.
- Promotional Banners – Choose from pre-designed banners to place on your website or blog.
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookie Duration – The tracking cookie is valid for 60 days. To be fair to all affiliates, referrals are awarded on a last click basis. So, if someone uses your affiliate link last before signup, it will overwrite any other affiliate cookie in HostGators tracking system. HostGator’s system will always track which affiliate’s link or advertisement was last clicked by the referral.
- Monthly Payout – Every month you will receive a pay via PayPal or Check for each qualifying signup.
- Affiliate Support – HostGator has a designated affiliate department you can contact via email to assist affiliates with questions, help and support.
Read our HostGator Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the HostGator Affiliate Program
5. Kinsta Affiliate
The Kinsta AffiliateProgram is one of the highest paying affiliate programs on the list. You can earn up to $500 for every referral + 10% monthly recurring lifetime commissions. This is one of the best hosting affiliate programs that offer residual or passive income.
- 2 ways to earn – You can earn money for each customer you refer and also earn monthly recurring commissions for the lifetime of the customer your referred, giving you two ways to make money and build passive income.
- Monthly Payouts -Payout are sent directly to your PayPal account each month.
- Real Time Affiliate Tracking – Track how your links perform in real time to monitor your marketing efforts.
- Banners – Kinsta affiliates have access the a large range of banners and marketing material you can use on your site.
- 60-Day Affiliate Cookies – Get credit for all Kinsta referrals made within 60 days.
- In-Depth Analytics –View analytics for each referral, including when they upgrade, downgrade, or cancel. You can also see when you’ll get paid for each commissions or recurring commission.
- Affiliate Academy – Learn how to increase your referrals and earn passive income through the Kinsta Affiliate Academy. You will access to affiliate marketing guides and tips so you can take your marketing to the next level.
- Multilingual dashboard –The Kinsta affiliate dashboard is available in five different languages: English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Affiliate Support – Kinsta has a marketing team and support support channel to assist you with questions, tips, strategies and support.
Read our Kinsta Affiliate Program Review for more details.
Join the Kinsta Affiliate Program
Our Pick for the best web hosting affiliate program is Siteground! Heres Why:
SiteGround has a reputation for being one of the best web hosting services around, especially for WordPress. It's easy to refer a high-quality service that can practically sell itself.
Weekly Payments & No Minimum Payouts
Affiliate commissions are paid weekly even if you made only one sale.
Short Withhold Period
30 days after your referral signs up then your commission will be processed.
SiteGround provides affiliates a variety of banners, logos and deep links for use.
You can make higher commissions depending on how many people you refer to the platform. The better you perform, the higher your earnings!
The Divi Builder plugin is compatible with any theme.
When you signup as an affiliate, you will be assigned an affiliate manager for your account. SiteGround affiliates can receive support via email to help with issues or helpful marketing advice.
Real Time Tracking
You can easily keep track of sales, examine your payments history, create and compare different campaigns to see whats working and what isn't.
Choosing the best WordPress hosting for your website can improve your SEO, Google rankings and increase sales. There are many options available which include Free hosting, Shared hosting, Dedicated hosting, VPS hosting and Managed WordPress hosting.